gtk_object_set_data and GList

Hi!

I need to fill a combo with some strings, for that I
use a Glist, but also I need that each item has a data
on it...

gtk_object_set_data (); //it's the idea, but it
doesn't
                          work because GList isn't a
                          GtkObject.

creating a structure like:

typedef struct _data
  {
    char *string;
    int value;
  } data;

data.string = "One";
data.value = 1;

glist = g_list_append (mycombo, data); //It's the idea
                                        but finally
the
                                        combo doesn't
                                        shows the