Looking for some gtkrc files with useful key bindings

Anyone got a gtkrc file they'd like to share with me that has some
non-trivial key bindings in it?  All I can find are variations on the
testgtkrc files that come with the distribution (you know, the "test1",
"test2" and "clist-test" bindings).  This includes the various themes on my
Linux box in /usr/share/themes.  Seems everyone starts from one of the
testgtkrc files, changes a bunch of styles, but doesn't touch the key
bindings - often not even deleting them.  Go figure.

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)
(847)971-7098