Re: GtkList select-child signal
- From: "Steph" <Steph Fox btinternet com>
- To: "Andrei Zmievski" <andrei ispi net>, <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GtkList select-child signal
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:02:53 +0100
It doesn't happen in GtkList, it happens in GtkCombo->list. (The same code just echoes once in GtkList as per se.)
Similar occurs with GtkColorSelection when it's within a GtkHPaned, with the color-changed signal.
I don't think it's anything to do with the signal ... is it something to do with the packing, has anyone come across this in GTK+ generally?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrei Zmievski" <andrei ispi net>
To: <gtk-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 5:55 PM
Subject: GtkList select-child signal
When I connect to select-child signal of GtkList and click to select an
element, my signal callback gets called twice. Is this to be expected?
* Anything will fit if you push hard enough *
gtk-list mailing list
gtk-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev