Display

Hi there,

I would like to use some functions from the V4L-extension in XFree 4.
Basically, I want to use these functions:

extern int XvSelectVideoNotify(Display *display, Drawable drawable, Bool
onoff);
extern int XvSelectPortNotify(Display *display, XvPortID port, Bool onoff);

I assume Drawable is just a GTK-object in which I can put objects (vbox,
hbox, window). My question is, what is this "Display" and how do I get/make
it?

Ronald