Re: Gtkxmhtml

Fabiano Fantini Vitale wrote:

> I want to know, where can I find documentation about
> gtkxmhtml component

I doubt that any will be written specifically for the old
widget, as a new one is being developed for the next
version of GNOME. I have created several small projects
with gtkxmhtml myself, having extracted the source for
the widget from the GNOME libs source.

Gtkxmhtml comes with some sample code, which was enough
to get me going. Another source of examples might be the
Gimp help module, which uses gtkxmhtml last time I
looked (I think it could optionally be built with the
new GNOME html widget for a while).

Chris
--
naptime on the railroad tracks