Re: Spin buttons and direction

Well, considering I'm only using GTK+ 1.2.8,
I will have to come up with a kludge so I
can check the older value as there's no signal
that has this ability.

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy nmt edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy