Re: Drag and shift-drop

Salvatore Valente <svalente MIT EDU> writes:
> When a function receives a drag_data_received signal, is there any way
> to find out if the shift key is being held (or was being held when the
> mouse button was released)?

The time of button release is when you get drag_data_drop. Possibly
you could call gdk_window_get_pointer() in drag_data_drop.

Probably you can also do what you want to do with targets or actions.
I think the shift key normally changes the action to GDK_ACTION_MOVE
instead of GDK_ACTION_COPY. Or maybe the other way around. Something
like that though.

Havoc