CTree, Clist and more

Hi,
I am developping an application that have to show some
component in a tree.
I was asking if I have to use CTree, or wait for the
Gtk2.0 release ? Note that I am currently using Ctree
in another program, and the function will be the same
(I don't have too much work to use it again). If I have
to wait to Gtk 2.0, when it will come (I was unable to find
a date)?

Another thing. I want to know if it is possible to get a window
position relatively to the window manager ? The thing I want to do
is to memorize all my window application when user quit, to redraw
them at the same place the next time the user run my app. Don't worry
this will be an option (if the user prefer window manager placement...)
--
Florent DEVIN, 33 (0)3 20 43 47 30, Fax (33) (0)3 20 43 65 66 (Fax LIFL)
LIFL, Laboratoire d'Informatique Fondamentale de LILLE