Re: Icons

Well, I created my pixmap and mask, and I tried
just passing NULL for both windows, but when
I do this, I get:

Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkwindow.c: line 2034 (gdk_window_set_icon): assertion `window != NULL' failed.

Did I misread your last letter by passing NULL
as both windows?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy nmt edu
Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493
New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy