ANNOUNCE: gTaxEstimator

Hello,

I'd like to announce the first release of gTaxEstimator, a GPL US-Tax calculation software. It uses Gtk 1.2.x.

I currently has part of Form 1040, Schedule A, Schedule B and Schedule C.

You shouldn't need anything extra to try it out. To use the open/save feature, you will need libxml 2.x, it is disabled by default.

This is alpha level software, I'd like to get feedback on what features to develop or complete first.

You can get it here: http://www.gtx.seul.org

Chris. <gtx seul org>