Does anyone know the corresponding function of XGetSubImage() in Gdk??

Hi there,

I am converting motif code into gtk, which means I need to change motif code into the corresponding gtk functions.
Does anyone know that is there any gdk function which is similar to the function "XGetSubImage()"
The description of this function is as below:

The XGetSubImage function updates dest_image with the
specified subimage in the same manner as XGetImage.

 XImage *XGetSubImage(display, d, x, y, width, height,  plane_mask, format, dest_image, dest_x, dest_y)
             Display *display;
             Drawable d;
             int x, y;
             unsigned int width, height;
             unsigned long plane_mask;
             int format;
             XImage *dest_image;
             int dest_x, dest_y;

I will be appreciate if anyone knows the corresponding function in gdk.

David