RE: The problem with the fork() in gtk

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Hong, SeokGi wrote:
> The FAQ at www.gtk.org is that gtk application fork "ls" program.
> but in my case
> Not "ls" program but gtk-application.

	The top of the FAQ #5.3 says:

Why does this strange 'x io error' occur when I fork() in my GTK+ app?

   This is not really a GTK+ problem, and the problem is not related to
   fork() either. If the 'x io error' occurs then you probably use the
   exit() function in order to exit from the child process.
   The right function to use here is _exit().

	Have you tried the sample code provided in the FAQ and replaced
the "ls" with your gtk application?

Ray