Re: Clipboard question

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Alex Biryukov wrote:

 Hi,

 I would suggest trying whether non-NULL value of
gdk_selection_owner_get(GDK_SELECTION_SECONDARY)
 is what you are looking for.

 Just the docs for gdk_selection_owner_get are vague (I get the impression
that it will return NULL if the owner of selection is other process).

 But if you want to do thing properly - you have to poll each N millisecs,
check what formats data is available in and whether your app supports any of
them..

 So it's much easier to never gray out Paste menu.

> Hi all,
> Is anybody know how to check is clipboard empty(not empty) ?
> I need gray Paste menu, if clipboard empty.
>
> Thanks, Alex

 Best regards,
  -Vlad