From: gtk-list-admin gnome org [mailto:gtk-list-admin gnome org] On
Behalf Of Chris Phelps
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 9:28 PM
To: gtk-list gnome org
Cc: Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares
Subject: Re: Changing fonts in Glade

I dont use glade much, but I assume that it does not do any style
modifications for you...here is some code to get you on your way:

static void
gtk_label_set_font(GtkWidget *label, const gchar *font)
{
    GtkFont *old_font;
    GtkStyle *old_style;
    GtkStyle *style;
    old_style = gtk_widget_get_style(label);
    style = gtk_style_copy(old_style);
    old_font = style->font;
    style->font = gdk_font_new(font);
    if(style->font)
    {
        gdk_font_ref(style->font);
        gdk_font_unref(old_font);
    }
    else
    {
       style->font = old_font;
    }
    gtk_widget_set_style(widget, style);
}

No guarantees as to the perfection of this code...its all dont on the
fly, but I've written similar stuff before and it looks pretty sane.

Later,
Chris

On 27 Aug 2001 09:54:41 -0400, Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares wrote:
> There's some way to change fonts for Label Widget (for example) and
> other widgets direct in Glade and generate the correct code when I
> build the project or the only way is adding code in C code generated ?
>
> Thankx
>
> flavio

http://glimmer.sourceforge.net - My pet project
http://uberhackers.dhs.org - My personal website

./configure --prefix=/dev/mocha --enable-caffeine