Re: gtk-list digest, Vol 1 #620 - 7 msgs

Hi,
I am doing a project in glade. In that i had doubt on the following issues.

My requirement is to display some icon on the circle. On reception of some messages from some other process, the icon should be moved smoothly. i.e., every 1 sec average some 30 messages can come. so at a shot some 20 to 30 icon should be moved.

I have tried to place the icon on the cirlce through draw_arc. But whenever i tried to remove the icon i found the command gtk_Widget_hide. That means all the icon in that screen should be removed and place other set of  icon or any method to refresh the screen often

pls mail me.