RE: Using gtk with Windows - Compiling Problem

> Hello list,
>
> I am a beginner in programming with gtk. Because I want use the
> libraries in
> Linux and Windows, I have installed the libraries in Windows too.
gimpwin-dev yahoogroups com is the win32 gtk list

> At the windows version, I canīt find the script gtk-config and I
> am not sure
> which libraries I need besides gtk. I use the Windows version of gcc and
> I would like know how I should compile my programs.
Two solutions:
- either you have 'by hand' the gtk-config output in your win32 makefile
- or you use a bash for win32 and a custom gtk-config like the one appended.
  this way, you'll have the same makefiles on win32 and linux **

see the archives of the win32 list for examples.

> Thx for your answer and Best Regards
sorry for late answer, 'was on vacation.

Regards

Hugues