widget resizing

Hi all,

I have one simple widget in a window, it is resizable on the fly and
all, and I save the size of the widget at the end of the last session
into a config file. At the next startup, I read the config file and
gtk_widget_set_usize() the widget to get the same size. However, I can't
decrease the size of the window below the size I gave to the widget
using the gtk_widget_set_usize(). Is there any way in which I can get
Gtk to give my widget some specific size without making that the
"miminum size" so that I can still resize it?

Thanks in advance,

Ronald

--
-   .-.
-   /V\   | Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>