Re: CTree not scrolling

That isn't quite how it works...the scrolling only works when the CList
tells the ScrolledWindow that it needs more space, which only happens
when a column is wider than the section of the window that is being
shown. If you set the CList to auto-size, things will probably work how
you want them to.
Later,
Chris