Re: HELP??? Dialog Window
- From: "Jean-Christophe Berthon" <jean-christophe berthon cgey com>
- To: "Gtk List" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Cc: "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com>
- Subject: Re: HELP??? Dialog Window
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:27:08 +0200
> "Edwin J. Calo Delgado" <ecalo centennialpr net> writes:
> > How can I close a Dialog Window or any other window that isn't the main
> > of the program??
> gtk_widget_destroy (window).
Why does the "gtk_widget_destroy (window)" doesn't fired the destroy event?
Sounds logical to me (but maybe I'm not...)
] [Thread Prev