Re: scrollbar display options

Erik Mouw wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 06:04:54PM +0200, Drazen Kacar wrote:
> > Any tutorial or introductory material on accessibility?
>
> Back in the old days, every Sun system came with a box loaded with
> manuals. One of them was the "Open Look graphical user interface
> application style guidelines".

How old? Solaris 2.4 documentation on docs.sun.com has only Open Look to
Motif transition guide. I could lay my hands on the complete 2.4 hardcopy
set the next week, but nothing older than that.

If somebody's interested, NeXT 3.3 documentation can be found at:

   http://www.channelu.com/NeXT/NeXTStep/3.3/nd/

User Interface guide is at the bottom of the page.

--
 .-.   .-.    Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.