Re: GTK rc binding question

Owen Taylor wrote:
> So, binding sets established in a RC file do nothing for GtkEntry
> (in GTK+-1.2; in GTK+-2.0, GtkEntry does everything through
> binding sets.)

  Cool; I'll wait for 2.0 to finish being sorted and stop trying to
accomplish the impossible :-)

  Besides, browsing through the code I was reminded that the ol' DOS
standard of <Ctrl/Shift><Insert/Delete> is hard-coded in there for
clipboard access, so I'll stick with that for the time being.

  There seem to be a lot of of RedHat bods here who know there way around
GTK+!

--
  Neil Bird   Principal Engineer                     |