Re: examples of gtk new tree/list widget stuff?

<skip pobox com> writes:
> Are there any readable examples of the new gtk tree/list stuff floating
> around?  The gtk/tests/testgtk.c files still uses the old stuff and the
> various gtk/tests/testtree*.c files don't really qualify as "readable",
> especially since I have no mental model of how this is supposed to work.
> Initially, I'm not interested in all the fancy bells and whistles these
> widgets support.  I just want to create a single-column list and add and
> remove items from it.  Python or C is fine.

We need a good one in gtk-demo.

BTW, I know everyone is used to using test* for demos, but we've
officially declared that:

 - test* will contain all sorts of bizarre torture test stuff
 - gtk-demo will be an installed program that contains code
   you are actually supposed to copy

So we'd like to flesh out gtk-demo, and suggest looking their first
for examples.

Havoc