GTK+ on AIX4.3

Dear all

I am trying to use GTK+ on AIX 4.3 (Using the native IBM compiler or gcc).
The library
(gtk+-1.2.10) and the samples compile fine, but when a launch "HelloWorld"
for example,
it crashes immediatly with a Segmentation Fault.  I have also tried with
libraries (binary)
downloaded from ftp://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/pub/ (gtk+-1.2.8). and I have
the same
results... (glib seems to work correctly, the samples in the tests directory
work fine)...

Any help would be really appreciated...

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas

PS: I am not an GTK expert, I using this library with wxGTK...