Changing colours at run-time

'Allo,

I want to change the colour of certain widgets at runtime.

I'm using the text colour in editing widgets ("entry", radio buttons,
choice menus, ...) to indicate status (e.g. red text - bad value). I
define my colours in an rc-file, and use calls to widget_set_name to
restyle widgets when their status changes. But - many of the widgets
don't immediately take on a new style when I change their names.

Labels, radio buttons, and others are being uncooperative - entries
are just fine.

So - how do I tell a widget to redraw itself using its new style?

Cheers,
Luke