Re: Help, I'm clueless

ngustavson emacinc com writes:
> below is my original message describing my problem, I'm doing this for a touchscreen
> so I really need bigger scrollbar buttons, anybody got any help for me
>

> I am using an 2 Hscales packed into 1 Hbox , each scale is packed into a frame.
>  I want to increase the height of the scale to make a blockier bar for scrolling,
> but
>  all attempts to do this with gtk_widget_set_usize on the box and scale fail to
>  increase the height. What am I doing wrong?

Increasing the size of the scale widget doesn't change the size of
the slider, just the size of empty space around the slider.

As a hack, you could do:

 GTK_RANGE_CLASS (GTK_OBJECT (scale)->klass)->slider_width = 50;

You will have to do this immediately after creating the first scale in
your app, and it will affect all scales in the app.

Same thing should work on scrollbars, etc.

Havoc