Re: how to build and install gtk-config-2.0?

    >> uh.. gtk-config, glib-config and all that have kicked the bucket in
    >> favour of the pkg-config Centralized Master -Configer in 2.0. Where
    >> you would use gtk-config-2.0 you are supposed to use 'pkg-config
    >> gtk-2.0'...

Thanks for the input.  How recently was this change made?  (I am brand new
to gtk and friends, so have no history here.)  I'm trying to build a package
(pygtk2) that relies on recent CVS versions of glib, gtk and pango.  Its
aclocal.m4 file is where the glib-config refs are...

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)
(847)971-7098