Re: Graphical display of mathematic function

>I'm trying to put two graphical displays on a gtk window genrated by
>Glade.
>The first one would be a mathematic function with as X-axis a number
>between 0 and 1000000(maybe it should be easier to have scrollable
>display) and as Y-axis a float value between -1 and +1. In the first, i
>thought to use the gtk curve but i don't know if this is correct and how
>it works and I didn't find any explainations in the GTK tutorial.

find gtkdatabox by roland bock (any decent web search engine should
find it). it will do precisely what you want.

of course, glade doesn't know anything about gtkdatabox, so i don't
know it will fit in there. just one of the many problems with IDE's :)

--p