missing gtkcompat.h checkin?

The top-level ChangeLog for April 2nd includes the following change block:

	* gtk/gtkcompat.h: Add defines for GTK_TYPE_GDK_*
	* gtk/gtk-boxed.defs: Comment out GDK types
	* gtk/gtktypeutils.h: Remove GDK types
	* gtk/Makefile.am: No longer scan GDK headers for enumerataions

It appears that the changes to gtk/gtkcompat.h weren't actually checked in,
however.  Cvs log shows that file is still at revision 1.10 (1999/03/17).
The GDK types were removed from gtk/gtktypeutils.h, however, so code that
uses them won't compile now.  I assume this was just an oversight.

I sent a note to the author of the change (Owen Taylor, otaylor redhat com)
yesterday, but haven't yet received a reply.  Perhaps someone else at RedHat
knows the story and shoot a spitwad in his direction over the cubicle
wall. ;-)

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip pobox com)