Re: Reducing the gap between the text in a label and the top of the label

Antony Stace <antony claire co jp> writes:

Hi.

> How can I reduce the size of the gap between the text in a label and
> the top and bottom of the label.

You might want to try something like this:

[..]
GdkFont *font;
[..]
label = gtk_label_new(_("some label"));
font = gtk_widget_get_style(label)->font;
gtk_widget_set_usize(label, -1, gdk_string_height(font, "W") + 10);
gtk_widget_show(label);

HTH

--
Michael Hussmann <m hussmann home ins de>      Why do we hide from the
http://home.pages.de/~m.hussmann            police dad? They use emacs