Re: [Testcase] Re: 32bit scrolling problems in Gtk+ 1.3.1

Thanks, it fixed the BadValue problem.  There are still
problems when the window is initially small and then resized to
something big (could be an X server problem?) and the scrolling
occurs between begin+16384 and end-16384 of the full length,
but for now I've gotten around it by creating the window large
(i.e. >15 bits).

- David