Re: 3-state check box
- From: Diego Zuccato <cssl geocities com>
- To: "Picard, Cyril" <cyril picard MatraNortel com>
- Cc: 'GTKLIST' <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: 3-state check box
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 14:03:51 +0200
"Picard, Cyril" wrote:
> I 'm looking for a widget close to the gtk_check_button, but with 3 states :
> "yes","no","I don't know (yet)"
> Is there such a widget in the gtk library ? Is there an other way to do this
> in gtk-style ?
I'd use an optionmenu with 3 values. It looks like a button, but when
you click it you get a menu.
Or you could write your own widget (e.g. a semaphore), but I'd not
recommend this way...
PS: is it planned a gtk_semaphore widget ? I could try to write it as an
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
] [Thread Prev