RE: radio button label

BINGO!!!  Nice work Darin!  ...and thanks also to Jeff!  I don't understand why
the changes in Darin's code work however.  The online documentation declares
gtk_label_get() as follows;

void gtk_label_get(GtkLabel *label, gchar **str);

not

void gtk_label_get(GtkLabel *label, gchar *str);

Could either of you enlighten me?  Thanks in advance.