RE: gtk main and slemr main

To add one other question, I also want to get the value of XtAppContext if
I can since I need to pass this value into a middleware function that we
use.  Can these values be obtained or not.  If I can't init the x
invironment and the gtk_init also, am i out of luck or if I can, how do I
init them both?  Can I just call gtk_init then XtVaAppInitialize.
Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Matt