GTKCombo and Multiple selections?

Would there be a way to get the GTKCombo to allow multiple items to be
selected from the list?   I have managed to embed a CList into the
drop-down, however due to the Combo button behavior (any single button
press re-hides the drop-down) it is a pain to work with.

The primary thing I am looking for here is a drop-down scrollable list of
items to choose from where any number of them can be selected at the same
time (GTK_SELECTION_MULTIPLE)

Any suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Leeman Strout
alaric portone com