Re: Problem when reparenting gtktrees

CTree will be around a lot longer than GtkTree, it likely won't be
removed until no one is using it anymore. GtkTree will be removed more
agressively since it's not just suboptimal, it's flat-out broken.

Havoc

Just to satisfy my curiosity... when you say that GtkTree is
broken, do you mean that the interface is broken?  or that the
implementation is broken?  I understand that a poor interface
can make for a poor implementation, but what I'm really
wondering is whether or not the interface actually precludes
a functional implementation?

Thanks in advance,
Darin