Re: Help (Please)

(I mailed you directly, but it bounced ... so it's on the list)

Hi Rasoul,

> when my application starts, I create a progress bar (Hybrid->progressbar),
> a table with row=1 column=1, and a  scrolling window. I place a reference
> to this table in my Hybrid->table data structure. I insert the table
> Hybrid->table in the scrolling window. After progressbar timer iterates
> once, I call update_records function which retrieves the records from tha
> data base and they are inserted into the linked list. The Hybrid data
> structure is then used in the update_table function to get access to both
> the linked list and the table to update the table by placing the levelhold
> widgets in the appropriate rows and columns (supposedly). But it never
> happens and I never see the levelhold widgets. Can any one help me and
> tell me where I have gone wrong...

So many things could have gone wrong :( it's hard to say from your
description.

Try to make a small example program which you can post which shows the
problem, or take the progressbar example in testgtk and hack that about.

HTH, John