Re: gtk library for Solaris on Sparc

as suggested previously, get the gtk 1.2.8 source and build. one
problem i ran into on solaris (not sure which version) is that
gtk wanted a larger hunk of shared memory than the /etc/system
was willing to give it, which caused weird scrolling, so i had
to ./configure --disable-shm (but may not be a problem on 2.8/given
your config)

a google search of solaris gnome gives good info. in particular,
if i had read
http://www.clanger9.demon.co.uk/computer/gnome/
i would have saved myself a few hours debugging the shm above.