Re: I am getting Gtk-warning **:cannot display:

La plume légère, à Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 05:16:08PM -0800, heure d'inpiration,
basavaraj menasinahal écrivait en ces mots:
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I compiled successfully my program and when I tried to
> run on SUN OS it is giving me
> Gtk-warning ** : cannot display:
>
> What is the error?
You are probably launching your program in an environment where the
the "DISPLAY" variable is not set. You can verify this by typing this command:
"echo $DISPLAY".

This problem should not occur if you are running it in an X Window session.

Wolfgang
--
A chicken is an egg's way of producing more eggs.