circular reference

Currently I am building an application with C and GTK and due to the nature
of this error I got I am not sure where in the code the message came from
so can not really supppply any o  code to help.  However, I was wondering
if anyone has ever seen this message before and what it may mean.  At one
point in running my application, probably when I was quiting the
application, I got an error message:

Warning:
  Name: mainForm
  Class: XmForm
  Circular dependency in Form children.

Warning:
  Name: hydroText
  Class: XmTextField
  Character '', not supported in font.  Discarded.

Any ideas what I should look for in my code?  Thanks for your help.

Matt