Default widget question

Hi,

Right now I'm still getting the hang of GTK and I am writing a test app
with 3 buttons.  The first button (Add) is the default button, however I
am having trouble getting it to display as such.  If I use the following
code:

   add = gtk_button_new_with_label("Add");
   gtk_box_pack_start(GTK_BOX(buttonbox), add, TRUE, TRUE, 0);
   GTK_WIDGET_SET_FLAGS(add, GTK_CAN_DEFAULT);
   gtk_widget_grab_default(GTK_WIDGET(add));
   gtk_signal_connect_object(GTK_OBJECT(add), "clicked",
                             GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(callback_func),
                             (gpointer)clist);

then the "Add" button is smaller than the rest of the buttons but that's
about it.  It dosen't have the kind of 'beveled' border that default
buttons are supposed to have (such as the "Ok" button in the file
selection widget.)  Is there something that I am missing?

Chris Schadl
cschadl satan org uk
PGP Key -> finger chris typedef dhs org