Re: activating a button

On Oct 31,  4:49pm, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> Subject: Re: activating a button
> Davina Armstrong <davina lickey com> writes:
>
> > When I hit Enter, the GtkEntry "activate" event is triggered.  I can
> > either make the "activate" event call my button callback function, or I
> > can make it call gtk_button_clicked(button), both of which work, but
> > fail to give the user the visual feedback of the button being clicked.
> > Can anyone tell me how to accomplish this?

	Try gtk_button_pressed(button) and then
	gtk_button_realesed(button)
	this will ultimately generate the click event on your button
	also hopefully( i m not sure plz. try out )
	it will give you the visual effect

Thanx
cvjoshi

--
###  Imagination is more important than Knowledge.  ###
				- Albert Einstien

	ESG, TTIL, Telco Campus,
	PUNE - 411 018
	email:   cvjoshi telco co in
	phone:  +91-20-77  42 61  Extn.2049  (off)
		      -740 20 49  (off)
		+91-20-765 26 91  (res)