gtk-config and gnome-config relocation

I propose that gtk-config and gnome-config be moved from *-libs-devel to
*-libs.  These files are small, unobtrusive, and come in very handy in a
non-development capacity.  For example:  I'm writing a gtk/gnome
application that I will be distributing in both binary and source
packages.  The binary package will be installed from a GUI installer
app.  If these scripts are on the target system then I have a definite way
of determining where the icons, executables, etc. belong in order to mesh
with gnome.  However, without these scripts it's guess work.

Matthew