GTK and Perl

Where do I look for documentation on yusing this combination? I'm new to GTK
and would prefer not to learn how to use it in C first.

>From the Gtk-Perl-0.7003-0_helix_2 documentation:
The code may very well still have leaks, and a few portions are incomplete
(such as Gdk colormap manipulation) and much of it is untested. No
documentation currently exists, but this code is designed to mimic the C
calling sequences as much as is reasonable.

I HAVE found an application written in Perl/GTP; it might serve as a sample
(though with lots of extraneous stuff I don't want to know about), but it only
covers what that application does.

I found the tutorial on the www.gtk.org, but that's for C programmers.