Re: Connecting to two displays ?

Interesting idea.  Gtk talks to an X server over a socket.  The X
server talks back, so connecting to two servers doesn't make much
sense.  However, you could write a simple redirecting X server which
forwards traffic between an X app and your primary display and copies
traffic to a secondary display.  Ssh does X forwarding.

X App ---------> Forking X server --------> primary display

                            +-------------> secondary display

Just a thought.

--Noel