GTK-entry update....

Hi everybody,
...looking for some help about gtk_entries (from a newby...).

I'm working on building an interface with glade + gtk which contents a
classic
menu and many, many gtk_entries (56 exactly !!! ).
The callback of "menu->File->Open" should read a config file (thanks to
flex) and update all the entries at the same time. My problem is... How do
make those
entries been updated any time I read a config file (without having any core
dump  :-) ) and all at the same time ?
the problem is with glade all the variables are locally declared and so how
to pass many arguments to one call back ?

 I've tryed asking help on glade list but it doesn't seem to be the good
list (may be my question is not enough specific).

Any short example could be very helpfull.

Thanks for any help.
JM