Re: Threads and updating.

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Evan Hughes wrote:

> Is there some way to force the CList to redraw from a non-GTK thread? All
> of my calls to GTK are wrapped in gdk_threads_enter() and
> gdk_threads_leave().
>
> (I've tried whacking the CList with gtk_widget_show and
> gtk_widget_show_now, but to no avail. I don't know what these do, but they
> sounded promising =)

Tried gtk_widget_draw_default?

Warren Chartier
GTKali, a graphical Kali client for Linux - http://gtkali.sourceforge.net
Minister of the Mobile Mechanized Infantry - http://www.juga.com
Fight Spam - Join CAUSE!  http://www.cause.org

---- BEGIN ECHELON BLOCK ----
SCUD missile Ortega AK-47 Uzi $400 million in gold bullion Rule Psix Nazi
militia Project Monarch counter-intelligence JFK cypherpunk Kibo Ron Brown
clones bomb special-ops terrorism WACO nuclear missile MI5
----- END ECHELON BLOCK -----