Locking up a text widget

Is it possible by placing text into a text widget
really really fast to freeze it up? For some reason,
if I put many lines of text into a text widget very
fast (each line is around 60-70 chars long), it freezes
up my entire program. Commenting out the line that adds
all of this text to my widget seems to prevent this.
Anybody ever have this happen to them? And if so, how
did you fix it?

| Jeff "Shippy" Shipman     E-Mail: shippy@cs.nmt.edu |
| Computer Science Major    ICQ: 1786493              |
| New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology       |
| Homepage: http://www.nmt.edu/~shippy                |