Re: [gtk-list] "gdk_set_window_active()" might also have to send a _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW client message

Guy Harris <gharris@flashcom.net> writes:
> ...as per
>
> 	http://www.freedesktop.org/standards/wm-spec/x71.html

This thing isn't quite final so it hasn't been implemented in GTK yet.
It will hopefully be in 1.4, if someone has the time. (The main task
for 1.4 is this endless list of little things that need doing, and the
hard part is just remembering all of them!)

I'd like to see a higher-level gtk_window_present_to_user() function
also, but I haven't tried talking Owen and Tim into it yet.

Havoc