No Subject

Hi,
	I have a gtkhbox of size two packed into a main window. Each block
of gtk hbox had a widget, first part of the hbox had a textwidget packed
into it and the second part has a drawing area packed into it. If a toggle
button is pressed , textwidget is shown in the whole window, if another
toggle button is pressed , drawingarea is completely shown and if both are
on , both are shown. Is there a way to do this.

			Main Window
	ShowTextWidget ShowDrawingarea 			(These are buttons)
       |		        |			  |
       |	Hbox-column1	|	Hbox column2	  |
       |	TextWidget	|	drawingarea       |
I think you have understood my question, If ShowText button is on and the
other off, Whole window must contain only the Text Widget.

Thanx for reading such a long question,please help me.
Pavan