RE: [gtk-list] GTK+ on SunOS 4.1.4?

Just in case somebody's taken an interest in my problem compiling GTK+ on SunOS
4.1.4...

I've traced my problems to an X11 header file: Xlib.h.  It appears that the
SunOS version is dated 1991 and the Solaris version is 1997.  The absent in the
1991 version but present in 1997 version are typedefs for both XIM and XFontSet,
which are causing my problems.  However, comments grepped from file
gtk+-1.2.7/configure explicitly mention SunOS 4.1.4 and even 4.1.1!  This leads
me to think that there is something (a configuration switch maybe?) that I am
missing in order to compile GTK+ under SunOS 4.1.4.  Any thoughts or comments on
the subject would be greatly appreciated.  Otherwise, I am begining to think
that I may have backed the wrong horse here and have to teach myself Motif -
after having just sunk a chunk of time learning GTK+ - in order to get my app on
both platforms.  Thanks again for any help you can provide.

				-- Stupid Genius